Is Inbox Dollars just another scam or is it a legitimate program worth trying? With this unbiased Review, we’ll talk about the details, the payments, the tasks, the good, the bad, and everything in-between. This is not one of those once in a lifetime get rich quick opportunities that will enable you to leave your job!
Inbox Dollars is one of those survey platforms that allow people to complete surveys and be paid for their work. You can also complete other smaller tasks like browsing the internet and playing online games to rake in some more cash. It’s a simple concept that has been around for a long time and it is possible to make some money with this website. You will not become a millionaire, but if you are in a financial pot-hole, it could help ease the burden a bit – just a tiny bit.
I already mentioned that Inbox Dollars is all about completing tasks for cash, but what type of tasks, exactly?
Here’s a list of some of the tasks that one can complete for a cash reward:
- Playing Games
- Web Browsing
- Completing Surveys
- Watching Video Advertisements
- Coupon Deals
- Referring Friends
There is a wide selection of tasks to choose from. Most tasks pay in-between $0.50 - $2 for completion. It’s not a lot of money, but if you manage to complete a few every day, it can be a nice little source of bonus income. Here’s a screen shot of some survey rewards.
That’s not much. But there’s another problem. Most of the surveys are GEO targeted. Meaning, the webpage will determine your location based on your IP Address and display surveys that are in your country’s language. Though that’s not a problem for people who can understand the language of the country they live in, for other people, it’s a problem.
For instance, if you decided to move to China, and you don’t know the language, there’s no way to complete the surveys. You can’t change the language of the surveys. That’s a problem for most websites that pay for surveys.
Inbox Dollars Pros
- It is free to join and all that is required is your email address, name and a password.
- For one, there’s a $5 sign-up bonus which is nice. In other words, when you confirm your email address, $5 is added to your earnings, and you can withdraw it when you reach the payout limit of $30.
- There are a lot of different tasks to choose from. There is a limit to how many tasks you can complete each day, which is a bummer for those of you who need some extra cash. But it takes a while to reach that limit. In most cases, users won’t be able to complete more than 5 of the same type of survey each day; so you’ll have to mix it up.
- Some tasks offers special bonuses and you can complete the tasks relatively quickly. Most surveys won’t consume a lot of your time. Some surveys are longer than others, but most of them are quite short and simple. They don’t require complicated personal information. There’s also an affiliate program where members can recruit new members for a commission.
- Inbox Dollars have a Referral program. You can invite your friends to join under you and earn a few pennies extra when they participate in activities.
Inbox Dollars Cons
- There are a lot of broken pages. I tried to test out a few surveys and three out of the five links I clicked on redirected me to a “Page not found” error. There are definitely a lot of broken links which consumes even more time.
- You can easily waste 20 minutes filling out a "pre-qualify" survey just to find out that you do not qualify. You don’t want to have to jump through a bunch of hoops only to realize that the survey isn’t available, but unfortunately, that happens quite often.
- It can take a few months to reach the minimum payout amount. You’ll have to complete a lot of tasks and spend a lot of time on the website to earn a measly thirty bucks. In my opinion, that time should be spent on other projects; like building an online business that can make your location independent dreams a reality!
- This opportunity is not much of an opportunity because it takes a lot of time to complete enough tasks to reach the payout. You will most likely earn more delivering pizzas.
- A lot of the tasks aren’t even in English. There are tasks for a bunch of different countries, and sometimes there are only tasks that are in foreign languages available, that makes it even harder to make cash.
- The higher paying tasks revolve around signing up to other websites and businesses. However, when you start to sign up to a bunch of random businesses and webpage’s your email inbox starts to fill up with loads of spam.
- Some trial offers require credit card information prior to signing up. In some instances the card may be billed if the trial period expires.
Let’s summarize what we learned about Inbox Dollars.
This opportunity is legitimate, but the payouts are really low and there are a lot of problems with their system. However, the company does pay members, and there are very few reports of members who haven’t received their payments.
Therefore, I can’t say that this product is a scam, but I also can’t recommend it, because it doesn’t provide much benefit to members other than the opportunity to earn a handful of change for a month of work.
Unfortunately, a lot of people fall for these opportunities, because on the surface, it looks like an excellent deal. Just because a website pays members to complete tasks does not mean it’s a legitimate source of income. It could just mean that the creators of the website are capitalizing on people’s naivety.
Web site development that goes along with Affiliate marketing is and will always be the best method to generate a substantial online income. No false promises or misleading methods. Your success is determined by your own actions and willingness to learn and work hard...
Read More - What is required to make real money online?
You are a super star and made it all the way to the end of my Review. Please be so kind to leave feedback in the form of a comment. Would love to hear about your experience with Inbox Dollars or your valuable opinion regarding the program.