In this Review, we will take a look at Instant Payday Network and determine if it is a legitimate way to make cash online or if it’s just another scam. Should you try it or stay clear?
What is Instant Payday Network?
Instant Payday Network is a system owned by Jeff Buchanan. It teaches people how to promote CPA offers as an affiliate with landing pages and other tools. The program has 4 steps to complete in order to be successful at making money online. Although it is not required to complete all the steps, it is recommended to do so via the email feedback and general advertising.
All you need to get started is a computer, an internet connection, and a valid email address. This tends to attract people that don’t want to put effort into creating a full-scale website or online business.
How much does it cost?
It is free to join and to complete the first 3 steps. However, you will be encouraged to join Empower Network in step 4. A Pricy program, that will cost a small fortune. In addition, you might have to pay to complete some of the offers.
What about training?
Training is very basic, and consist of a few videos that will teach you how to promote a squeeze page that refers people to the program. The basics about marketing, generating leads and so forth is missing and thus, one will have to resort to better training materials to promote the program successfully.
What about upsells?
Step 4 is the upsell, you are encouraged to join the program Empower Network, which in itself is not cheap and goes far above a $100 each month for the basics.
Instant Payday Network – The Pros:
- It’s free to join and you don’t need to know anything about web design or web hosting; it’s all done for you.
- You’re given a squeeze page that has a built-in auto-responder sequence. The follow-up email sequence is about 10 emails that are all designed to build up hype for the system and encourage people to sign-up (affiliate links are already included).
- All you really have to do is share the link in as many places as possible. You can try buying traffic; it will deliver the fastest results. Facebook ads might work, but I heard Facebook is cracking down on squeeze pages, a lot of people who try to build a list with Facebook are banned from Facebook ads.
- It is not a terribly complicated system, and it’s relatively cheap.
What about the Cons?
First of all, I immediately noticed that most of the offers are location specific. Most of the offers are only available for people who live in The United States. This is a problem for people who live abroad. You’ll only be able to target people who live in The United States and that means you lose a lot of potential affiliates.
Notice the flags in the screenshot below…
- The Instant Payday Network videos suggest that you share your link on social media with friends or try to get it into different Facebook groups where you can find people who are interested in such opportunities. This is really basic marketing information and should be expanded on in the training because Facebook is really cracking down on spam-like links. You might be able to get a couple of referrals, but you won’t be able to make a full time income.
- By having only one web page, it’s very difficult to collect traffic, therefore, one of the only ways that you will be able to promote your affiliate link is to pay for traffic. That means you will need to spend a lot of money on traffic campaigns and the return on investment will likely be negative.
- It is sometimes difficult to cancel the trials. Most of the offers are free trials that you can sign-up for to test out a certain service, product, or website. But if you cancel before 30 days you won’t receive your payment and it’s also very difficult to cancel the service. You will end up with a bunch of phone calls and emails from companies that think you’re interested in their products – that can be a pain for some people.
- You have to provide your personal information when you sign up for most of the offers. You will be bound to receive tons of spam as time goes by.
- Many of the offers require your credit card details and it will be charged if you do not cancel in time. If you do many offers, you might forget to cancel and thus end up losing more money than you make. In addition, some programs or companies will charge your card during the trial period and put a hold on the funds until the trial is finished. If you sign up for too many of these, you might end up going over your card limit or like mentioning above, forget to cancel.
- Canceling the offers is not always as easy, you will most likely end up with a nagging sales person on the other end of the phone, trying his/her best to convince you not to cancel. I hate dealing with constant phone calls from sales representatives and for this reason alone, I do not like the program.
- My biggest negative is Empower Network. It could just be me, but it seems like this is just another clever way to promote EN. Upon joining, guess what? The welcome email did not left out to tell about the fairy tales of joining EN. I mean seriously! At least give people a change to make a little money with the “free system” before pushing the upsale!
Is Instant Payday Network a Scam?
I wouldn’t say that this system is a scam because it does not require a payment and it is possible to make some money with this program. But, don’t expect to be able to make millions of dollars right off the bat; the $500 a day is definitely a little far-fetched. In fact, making more than $10 a day will be a challenge, unless you are particularly good at online marketing.
The program does not live up to the hype and there are a lot of downsides to using this system. It is definitely not a long-term business idea. Besides, if one your referral gets sick of completing tasks, they’ll leave, and that means your commission fee will be gone too.
These types of systems are interesting for short-term results, but they don’t hold up for the long-term. I think it’s much more profitable to work on your own website and build everything up from scratch, long term results will be much better.
Still thinking about joining Instant Payday Network and want to promote it properly? A one page sales copy will not do the trick and Social media will be a challenge. Get yourself a website, build traffic and then go for it! Read more about the Importance of a website.
You are a star and made it all the way through my Instant Payday Network Review! Please leave your opinion or suggestion in the form of a comment below, always great to compare experiences.
Have Yourself an Awesome Day!